Friday 17 May 2013

My Amazing Parents

A quick post to give a shout out to my amazing parents. Not only have the been hugely supportive to me and Chris in the past 7 months (as have my in-laws). But recently they have been instrumental in the fundraising that we have been doing for the Neonatal Units which looked after our boys.

My Mum plays the fiddle and helped us organise a ceilidh back in March it was a cracking night that raised £1000 and we also got matched funding for it from a local firm of Solicitors so each charity ended up with just over a grand each!

Then, in April my Dad did the London Marathon, raising around £2000 and matching the time that he did 24 years ago when he was 30! big round of applause for him. His teeny grandsons would be immensely proud.


No comments:

Post a Comment