Monday 11 November 2013

8 Weeks Old- All The Things We Never Did

My girls have had another exciting week of firsts. They have started wearing proper clothes and met lots of other twins at twins club (great, but slightly surreal experience felt like I had some sort of visual problem!)
They have also been to the seaside for the first time, which unfortunately for them given their Devonian heritage, happened to be chilly Tynemouth in November! However, they went for lunch in a very trendy bistro to warm up.


I love doing things with Emily and Sophie, we are starting baby massage on Wednesday and we try and do a family day out every week. However, on occasion, it is tinged with the sadness of "what ifs"

I would have loved to have taken my boys to see the sea, Matthew never even went outside.

I would have loved to take them out to meet other babies, show them off and dress them in funky clothes.

We would have all had a great time together and It is just such a shame that we never got to.

Brrrr Tynemouth Beach!


No comments:

Post a Comment