Monday 9 September 2013

35+1 Shameless Great North Run Plug!

Well the stitch is out (not quite the quick pain free snip that it had been sold to me as but never mind!) and I'm off the experimental premature labour drugs. Now it's basically a case of just sitting around, eating dairy milk, drinking tea and waiting for them to appear!

Just a reminder, either Chris or Ben, my little brother, are doing the Great North Run in aid of Tiny Lives at the RVI. They provide services to premature babies and their families and it was them who looked after us after we lost Oliver and Matthew. Also, they may well end up being involved in the twins care when they make an appearance. In addition, Chris/Ben are raising money for The Bobby Moor Fund-Cancer Research UK which is another cause close to our hearts. Chris has a number but the run is on September the 15th so Ben will do it if I'm in labour or if the twins haven't appeared. I have visions of being at home watching it on TV and my water's breaking while he is in South Shields watching the Red Arrows fly past!

You can sponsor them here!
https://www.justgiving.com/teams/chrisorben

Also, James, who is the elder of my 2 younger brothers, is very kindly doing the Great North Run to raise money both for both Tiny Lives at the RVI and for the Leeds Mother and Baby unit who looked after My Sister in Law, Nephew and of course my Brother last year. Both are great causes so I've put the link below:
 http://www.justgiving.com/teams/Jhunt


Obviously, my brothers and Chris will be crossing the ling right behind Mo Farah!

No comments:

Post a Comment