Tuesday 31 December 2013

15 Weeks- Farewell 2013!

So Sophie and Emily have had am amazing first Christmas. They have been doted on by their extended family, joined in the singing at their first carol service, met a handsome rainbow baby called Benjamin and are just starting to laugh!

Emily and Sophie's Christmas Bears!


Today is the last day of 2013 and I can honestly say it has been the happiest but most stressful year of my life. At the start of January last year we scattered Matthew and Oliver's ashes at the beach on what would have been their birthday and I just can't believe how far we have come.

I would quite like 2014 to be a quieter year. We allready have some plans, our first family holiday and Sophie and Emily's Great-Grandad's Wedding (not many little girls get to go to one of those!) among other things. But, on the whole I feel that some quality family down time would be fab!

I'll allways carry the memories of my gorgeous boys with me and in a way the passing of another year makes them feel further away. However, I'm  feeling quite positive about 2014.. bring it on!






No comments:

Post a Comment